I was nominated for this award around August 19th. Blame school,ha! My cousin, Arts and Youth Love, nominated me! Thanks cuz. Well anyway, here are the rules.
1. Link back the blogger that tagged you
2. Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
3. Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
4. Let your nominees know of their award/ Sorry, not doing this one coughihavenofollowersforrealcough…REBEL….
1. When it comes to music artists, what do you enjoy more, live performances or music videos?
-I enjoy both. Although I partake in watching music videos more, some artists sound horrible live. Sorry (not sorry).
2. What’s the first book that became your favorite?
-The only one can I think of would be either Captain Underpants or A Wolf at the Door: And Other Retold Fairy Tales.
3. If you could meet any author or musician, who would it be?
-I would like to meet Edgar Allan Poe. Yes, I would become a time traveler. I would like to meet Alyson Noel as well.
For musicians, I would like to meet Jeremih,Nero, SKisM,Skrillex, and Excision. Probably Borgore too.
Yes those are dubstep, DNB, etc. artists [except Jeremih]
4. What’s your favorite entertainment medium (i,e, books, music, movies, etc.)?
-All of those listed actually. I really like music though, I probably couldn’t live without it. As for books, I love embarking into another world as
I read about the characters and their struggles. For movies, I really enjoy the action and the romance or whatever. All of those entertain me so much.
5. Would you eat cotton candy doughnuts?
– Hmmm….I guess so
6. How was your summer reading?
-It was okay. I didn’t read my book assigned to me. Thanks SparkNotes and that other site.
I still passed the tests though .
7. If you could take a class on anything, what would it be?
-Learning about Japanese customs, beliefs,language, mythology—you name it.
8. What’s your personal song of the summer?
-I don’t have one. But I guess I could say ‘Why I love you[dubstep]’ By DJ Arson.
Since I’ve become addicted to it. That or ‘Drop Dead [Club mix] by Skrillex.’
9. What are you looking forward to this fall?
-KORRA. Woot! It was amazing yes!
10. Who is your most relatable fictional character?
-This is pretty tough considering I read manga with those generic ‘happy, go-lucky’ characters.
Hmm I guess I relate to Tomoko Kuroki…she differs from my choices, but I can totally relate with her problems!
Since I don’t have many followers, I’ll just skip the other parts. Sorry for any inconveniences. V_V
Well peace and ninjas! Gracie is out!
Song for this post: