你好我的朋友！I decided to make another blog post, since I’ve been gone for a while! As the blog title says, I’ll be placing various quotes and sayings from various places, (like the internet, video games, anime/cartoons, TV shows, etc.)
– Can I kill you? Please?- Tira, Soul Calibur Iv
-Regular life is boring, that’s why I like to spice things up in writing- Gracelyn Pennington,undercover ninja Otaku writing a blog
– You can’t spell assassin without sin and twice the ass!- Deadpool, Marvel Comics
-Jackpot!- Dante Sparda, Devil May Cry
-Might controls everything. –Vergil Sparda, Devil May Cry
– Ichigo, what’s the difference between a king and his horse? I don’t mean kiddy **** like “One’s a person’s and one’s an animal” or “One has two legs and one has four.”If their form, ability and power were exactly the same, why is it that one becomes the king and controls the battle, while the other becomes the horse and carries the king?! There’s only one answer. Instinct! In order for identical beings to get stronger and gain the power they need to become king, they must search for more battles and power! They thirst for battle, and live to mercilessly, crush, shred, and slice their enemies! Deep, deep within our body lies the honed instinct to kill, and slaughter our enemies! But you don’t have that! You don’t have those pure, base instincts! You fight with your brain. You try to defeat your enemies with logic! And it doesn’t work! You’re trying to cut them with a sheathed sword! That’s why you’re weaker than me, Ichigo!”- Hollow Ichigo to Ichigo (of course, the crazy one would have the longest quote haha)(and I copied this from Y! Answers, so I’m guessing the bleeped out word is shit or something)
-A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.- Oscar Wilde
-Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.- Edgar Allan Poe
-It’s funny how the ones who know the less, has the most to say- Wiz Khalifa
-I am a dreamer. Seriously, I’m living on another planet. –Eva Green
– This ain’t a fucking sing along, so girl why are you singing for?- The Weeknd, Crew love and Drake ❤
-Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you’re always going to find a hip-hop tape; that’s all I buy, that’s all I live, that’s all I listen to, that’s all I love.- Eminem
-The things that we crave the most are the things that destroy us the quickest.” – Wiz Khalifa
-Revealing the truth is like lighting a match, it can bring light or it can set your world on fire.” – Wiz Khalifa
– Let no one write the story of your life- Unknown
-Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.- Robert Louis Stevenson
-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.- Democritus
-It is always the simple that produces the marvelous- Amelia Barr (Really, that sounds like me <3)
-You can hit me all you want, but don’t you dare lay a hand on Tsubaki! – Blackstar, Soul Eater (he said something similar to that)
– A bullet sounds the same in every language!- Stewie, Family Guy
-Then when I saw Pain attack Hinata, I was so mad, so full of rage, I let the Nine-Tails take over without even thinking about it.- Naruto
-But you… You helped me find my way and take the correct path, Naruto… I always chased after you…wanting to catch up…wanting to walk together with you forever… I want to be at your side, always… You changed me, Naruto! Your smiling face saved me! And that’s way I’m not afraid to die, defending you! Because… I love you…- Hinata to Naruto (aw Naruhina fluff moments <3)
-This slightly higher place is heaven, below that is hell. So if I fall, I’ll die- Tasuku’s drunken quote from Dengeki Daisy ♥ (manga)
-I like trains- asdf movie
-It is during our darkness moments that we must focus to see the light- Aristotle Onassis
-Everybody dies, but not everyone lives- Drake
-Bother me all you want, but this little servant will be pretty ticked if you mess with his princess- Tasuku Kurosaki, Dengeki Daisy (I sort of tweaked the words a bit )
-A vegetarian is a person who doesn’t eat anything that can have children- David Brenner
-Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes- Jim Carrey
-California is a fine place to live, if you’re an orange- Fred Allen (worded differently by me)
-I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.- Robin Williams
-DROP THE BASS!- Skrillex
-Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It’s just that yours is stupid.- Unknown
-Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. – Douglas Adams
-When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep — not screaming, like the passengers in his car.- Unknown
-If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.- Unknown
-After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, “No hablo ingles.”- ?
-What you call dog with no legs? Don’t matter what you call him, he ain’t gonna come.- ?
-“Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.- ?
-A Computer beat me at chess once, but it was no match for me at kickboxing-?
-Never go to a doctor whose plants have died- ?
-Is it good if a vacuum sucks?- ?
-A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others- Ayn Rand
-Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
-Hating n—– talk, hear they whispers in the wind, but I don’t wanna do them harm so I kill them with my pen- Wiz Khalifa
-I don’t chase after anyone, if you wanna walk out of my life, then I’ll hold the fucking door open for you. – Wiz Khalifa
These are some quotes that I LIKED and I hope you’ll like them too ❤ Well Fellow bloggers, Stay Swaggerific!
Peace and Ninjas xx,
(For unknown, the link is here, http://www.coolfunnyquotes.com/)
Song for this blog post: